1 / 1
1 person made this
These potatoes are finished in the oven in a cheese and cream sauce. Ideal as a side with you favourite meats dishes.
450g potatoes, cooked and sliced
300ml thickened cream
1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
100g cheese, grated
1/4 cup (30g) dried breadcrumbs
30g butter, cut into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Put one-third of the cooked potato slices on the bottom of a shallow ovenproof dish.
- Top with a little cream, salt and pepper to taste and one-third of the cheese.
- Make layers in the same way until the ingredients are finished then sprinkle over the breadcrumbs.
- Dot over the butter and put the dish into the oven preheated oven for 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate