Quick Bagel Mini-Pizzas
- 4 bagels, halved
- 8 slices pepperoni, halved
- 50g grated cheddar or mozzarella
- 8 tablespoons pasta sauce
Preparation:10min › Cook:10min › Ready in:20min
- Arrange the bagel halves on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Preheat the grill.
- Spread each bagel half with 1 tbsp of pasta sauce. Sprinkle with cheese. Then lay 2 chorizo halves on each bagel, or 2 small pepperoni slices.
- Place under the grill, about 10cm from the heat, and grill till cheese is melted and turning golden brown.
I have been making something like this for 40 years on an english muffin. I butter the muffins first and put them on a cookie sheet and brown them in the oven first. This keeps them from becoming soggy. I mix pizza or spag sauce with cooked ground beef then add mushrooms. I put that on the muffin with a little green pepper and onion. Put back in the oven and reheat. The last few min I add the cheese so it doesn't get to brown. What a delight they are and never one left over. - 05 Aug 2012