1 / 1
14 people made this
The addition of Whisky into the cooking process of the steaks really makes a difference. They are delicious and are perfect served with potatoes, vegetables and crusty bread.
2 tablespoons oil
1 onion, peeled and diced
4 steak fillets
1 clove garlic
4 tablespoons Whiskey
2 tablespoons flat parsley, diced
1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oil and butter in frying pan then add onion and saute until lightly browned.
- Rub steaks well with cut surface of garlic.
- Fry steaks for 2 to 4 minutes on each side or until done to your preference.
- Pour on Whiskey; flambé if desired.
- Add parsley, salt and pepper to taste.
- Turn steaks and spoon over juices.
- Remove from pan and serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate