3 people made this
This is a muesli bar designed for breakfast. Ideal for the busy person on the move with all the goodness of a typical breakfast.
20g brown sugar
50g peanut butter
75g protein shake powder, strawberry or chocolate
50g rolled oats
50g almonds or your favourite nut mixture
1 medium egg
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- In a small bowl microwave the butter, honey, sugar and peanut butter until butter is melted.
- In a large bowl mix together the protein shake powder, muesli, oats and nuts.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix in the egg. (Add more honey or oats if the mixture looks too dry/wet at this point.)
- Pat mixture into a baking dish and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes until golden brown on top.
- Cut into breakfast sized portions while hot then leave to cool. In the morning grab a bar then put it in the microwave for 10 seconds and you're good to go.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate