1 / 1 Picture by: Diana
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and cut into chips
- 300ml olive oil
- 1 pinch sea salt, to taste
- 1 pinch, dried oregano, optional
Preparation:10min › Cook:15min › Ready in:25min
- In a large deep frying pan heat the olive oil over high heat until hot but not smoking; about 180 degrees C.
- Add the chips all at once and stir. The chips should not be completely submerged in oil.
- Continue frying stirring occasionally until crisp and slightly brown; about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from oil and drain on paper towel. Salt immediately. Sprinkle with dried oregano if desired.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!