American Style Pancakes
- 250ml milk
- 130g plain flour
- 1 medium egg
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
Preparation:10min › Cook:5min › Ready in:15min
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix until well blended.
- Preheat a large non-stick frypan on medium-high heat. Using a ladle spoon out a portion of the batter into the frypan.
- The surface will begin to bubble. When most of the bubbles have popped, about 3 minutes, flip the pancake and allow it to cook for 2-3 more minutes.
- As each pancake finishes cooking stack it on a baking tray in a low temperature oven to keep them warm while cooking the rest.
Really great! Family loved it. - 24 Apr 2013
This should either be updated or removed. Batter is no good, does not produce what is written above. - 20 Jul 2013
DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME, THEY BURN AFTER 30 SECS - 26 Jun 2013