Be the first to make this!
These muffins have fresh bananas, dried berries and nuts; they are seasoned with cinnamon. A great muffin all year around but there is something a little bit Christmassy about them.
250g mashed bananas
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 eggs, lightly whisked
300g sifted gluten free self raising white flour
100g dried berries
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons soft brown sugar
60g walnuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C. Line a 12 hole muffin tin with muffin cases.
- Mix the mashed bananas, vegetable oil, eggs and milk in a bowl.
- In another bowl mix the flour, berries, cinnamon, sugar and walnuts.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients all at once. Mix until combined.
- Using an ice cream scoop; scoop the batter into the prepared muffin tin. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden. Cool in the tin.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate