1 / 1
22 people made this
Delicious chocolate biscuits for all the family as well as the chocolate addicts. So simple you will be wondering why you didn't find this recipe earlier.
220g dark chocolate
80g plain flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
170g brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler.
- At the same time in a small bowl combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs with the sugar.
- Add the flour mixture. Add in the melted chocolate and stir.
- Make small balls of dough using teaspoons. Place them on a tray covered with baking paper.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate