Steamed Salmon with Chilli and White Wine
Salmon fillets are marinated in chilli, parsley, white wine and lemon juice then steamed. I like to serve with baby potatoes in parsley butter, carrots and green beans for an easy healthy dinner.
3 people made this
4 (200g) salmon fillets
1 chilli per fillet, finely diced
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1/2 cup (125ml) white wine
1 pinch salt, to taste
1 bunch parsley, diced
Extra time:30min marinating ›
- Remove the skin from the salmon (optional). Place all the fillets in a shallow container and season with a pinch of salt.
- Sprinkle the chilli and parsley over the salmon then add the lemon juice and the white wine.
- Cover and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and place each fillet on a piece of foil then add some of the marinade to each piece of salmon. Seal the foil to make a parcel leaving room for air inside.
- Place each parcel in a steamer and cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (1)
This was delicious! Plenty of flavor, will absolutely make it again!
07 May 2013
User's IP: 184.108.40.206