1 / 1 Picture by: Keri
Cheesy Beef Nachos
- 450g beef mince
- 1 large onion, finely diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 (400g) tin diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon mild chilli powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 100g nacho or tortilla chips
- 100g Mexican style cheese or cheddar
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 2 tablespoons coriander, diced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation:10min › Cook:35min › Extra time:45min › Ready in:1hour30min
- Brown the mince, onion, capsicum and garlic in the oil.
- Pour into a shallow ovenproof dish. Arrange the chips over the top overlapping each other.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and place under a medium grill until cheese has melted. Garnish with the diced coriander.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato paste, chilli powder and cumin. Season and simmer for 25-30 minutes, uncovered.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!