1 / 1
1 person made this
This easy dish will send your taste buds to heaven and it's the perfect dessert to make for your family as it is very quick. Serve with a vanilla ice cream or yoghurt.
350g raspberries, frozen
1 teaspoon sugar
150g self raising flour
1 pinch of baking powder
90g caster sugar
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C.
- Place raspberries in a 5x18cm baking dish and sprinkle over sugar.
- Crumble Topping: Sieve the flour and baking powder into a large bowl and add sugar and margarine. Mix together until it looks crumbly and the butter has been dispersed fairly evenly.
- Spoon the crumble mixture onto the fruit spreading it out all over so you cannot see the raspberries anymore.
- Carefully put the fruit crumble onto the top shelf of the preheated oven and bake for about 20-25 minutes or until the top is golden.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate