1 / 1 Picture by: Auntie D in MN
Easiest Blackberry Jam
- 750g blackberries
- 900g sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 160ml water
- 1 (13g) packet pectin
Preparation:15min › Cook:10min › Ready in:25min
- In a large bowl crush the blackberries. Stir in sugar and lemon juice. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- In a small saucepan bring water and pectin to the boil. Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add to fruit mixture; stir for 3 minutes.
- Pour into jars or freezer containers then cool to room temperature; about 30 minutes.
- Cover and let stand overnight or until set but not longer than 24 hours. Refrigerate or freeze.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!