1 / 1 Picture by:
- 1 large Spanish or red onion, diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 500g beef mince
- 2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 pinch salt and ground pepper, to taste
- 1 (400g) tin of diced tomatoes
- 1 jar of tomato and basil pasta sauce
- 4 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 250g mushrooms, sliced
Preparation:10min › Cook:1hour15min › Ready in:1hour25min
- In a large saucepan gently fry the onion and garlic together for approximately 4 minutes.
- Add mince chilli, cumin, salt and pepper then continue to cook until meat turns brown.
- Add tomatoes, pasta sauce, chilli sauce and sugar. Simmer covered for approximately 30 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and simmer for a further 45 minutes. Serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!