1 / 1 Picture by:
Bannana and Chocolate Tart
- 5 to 6 bananas
- 1 pastry shell
- 180g butter
- 3/4 cup (180g) sugar
- chocolate sauce, to serve
Preparation:10min › Cook:10min › Ready in:20min
- Slice bananas longways and arrange into the pastry shell.
- Add the butter and sugar into a pan. Heat until a light brown caramel then pour over the bananas.
- Bake at 180 degrees C for 10 minutes until golden.
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce and serve warm.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!