1 / 1 Picture by: mamabake
Quick Ginger Biscuits
- 185g self-raising flour
- 125g brown sugar
- 1 level teaspoon bicarb soda
- 60g butter (softened)
- 1 heaped teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 rounded teaspoon golden syrup
- 1 egg
Preparation:15min › Cook:15min › Ready in:30min
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Mix all the ingredients (except the egg) together and add the beaten egg bit by bit to make a stiff consistency.
- Roll in your hand to about the size of a walnut. Place on a baking tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 180 degrees C.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!