1 / 1 Picture by: Smich56
Watermelon fruit Punch
- 12 cups cubed watermelon (divided)
- 1 (750 ml) bottle dry white wine
- 1 cup (250ml) vodka
- 1/2 cup (125ml) triple sec
- 1/2 cup (125ml) sugar syrup
- 1 medium lime, quartered
- 1 orange, cut into wedges
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
Preparation:20min › Extra time:4hours chilling › Ready in:4hours20min
- Place 9 cups of watermelon cubes in a blender; blend on high until very smooth. Strain juice through a sieve into a large jug.
- Pour the wine, vodka, triple sec and sugar syrup into the jug. Stir to combine.
- Mix the remaining 3 cups of watermelon cubes, the lime quarters, orange sections and blueberries into the sangria. Chill for 4 hours before serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!