1 / 1 Picture by: RnRMama
Rocky Road Squares
- 375g dark chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tablespoons (30g) butter
- 400g condensed milk
- 375g dry-roasted peanuts
- 500g miniature marshmallows
Preparation:5min › Cook:5min › Extra time:1hour chilling › Ready in:1hour10min
- Line a 23x33cm pan with greaseproof paper.
- In a bowl, microwave chocolate and butter together, stirring occasionally, until chocolate is melted. Stir in condensed milk. Next, stir in peanuts and marshmallows. Pour into prepared pan and chill until firm. Cut into squares.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!