1 / 1
32 people made this
I use this recipe to fancy up my roast vegetables when making my favourite roast chicken, pork or lamb. Excellent for treating your guests!
750g new potatoes, quartered
1/2 cup baby carrots
1 small onion, cut into wedges
1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
3 tablespoons lemon juice
3 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tablespoon diced fresh rosemary
1 tablespoon dried oregano
1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
1/2 small eggplant, quartered and cut into 1cm slices
1 red capsicum, cut into 1cm wide slices
- Preheat oven to 230 degrees C.
- Combine potatoes, carrots and onion in an ungreased 23x33cm roasting tray.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, oregano, salt and pepper in a small mixing bowl. Drizzle the mixture over the vegetables.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the roasting tray from the oven then add eggplant and capsicum. Toss to combine the eggplant and capsicum with the other vegetables. Return the tray to the oven.
- Bake for 13 to 15 more minutes or until the vegetables are tender and brown on the edges. Serve hot.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate