1 / 1 Picture by:
White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge
Serves : 48
- 375g white chocolate, chopped
- 375g can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (155g) toasted almonds
- 1/2 cup (90g) dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
Preparation:10min › Cook:3min › Extra time:2hours cooling › Ready in:2hours13min
- Coat an 20cm square pan with cooking spray, or line with baking paper.
- Place the chocolate and sweetened condensed milk into a large bowl. Heat in the microwave for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chocolate is almost melted. Stir to melt chocolate the rest of the way. Add the almonds, cranberries and orange zest; stir until evenly distributed. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and spread evenly. Let stand at room temperature or refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- Lift or tap the fudge out of the pan when cool. Cut into small squares. Store in a sealed container at room temperature for up to 3 weeks. This does not freeze well.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!