1 / 1 Picture by:
Ginger Chicken Soup
- 750ml chicken stock
- 250ml water
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast fillets, cubed
- 125g fresh snow peas, trimmed and halved
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 3 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 spring onions, chopped
Preparation:15min › Cook:25min › Ready in:40min
- Bring the chicken stock, water, ginger, garlic and soy sauce to a simmer in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and return to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium-low, and continue simmering until the chicken is tender and no longer pink on the inside, about 15 minutes.
- Add the snow peas and carrot and simmer 5 minutes. Add the mushrooms, and continue simmering until the vegetables are tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in the spring onions, and serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!