1 / 1 Picture by: Todayz_Lady
Slow Cooker Rosemary Pork
Serves : 6
- 1.5kg pork shoulder roast
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- 1 cup (250ml) sherry
- 3 cups peeled, chopped potatoes
- 2 cups pearl onions
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch salt to taste
Preparation:15min › Cook:8hours › Ready in:8hours15min
- Place the pork roast in a slow cooker. Pour in the vegetable stock and sherry. Mix in the potatoes, onions, mushrooms, rosemary and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low at least 8 hours, or until there is no pink in the middle. Season with salt to taste.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!