1 / 1 Picture by:
- 4 fillets of barramundi or other white fish
- 1 lemon, sliced
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
Preparation:10min › Cook:30min › Ready in:40min
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Lightly brush olive oil onto four sheets of aluminium foil and place a single fillet onto each.
- Brush upper side of each fillet with oil and sprinkle with coarsely ground salt and pepper. Top with 3-4 slices of lemon
- Fold edges of foil over the fish, then wrap each one in a second sheet of foil to create a sealed parcel.
- Place on a tray in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes. Turn parcels over and bake for another 10-15 minutes. Serve with a green salad and baked potatoes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!