- 500g lamb backstraps or loins
- 2 tablespoons Herbie's Spices Tasty Meat Sprinkle
- 200g spiral pasta
- 15 tiny tomatoes, halved
- 1 small tin (125g) corn kernels
- 1/2 cup torn mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons hummus
Preparation:10min › Cook:12min › Ready in:22min
- Coat the lamb with the Tasty Meat Sprinkle.
- Cook the pasta in lots of boiling salted water. While that is on, also cook the lamb over a hot barbecue or in a frypan, for approximately 3 minutes each side or longer to taste.
- Rest the lamb briefly while draining pasta.
- Combine pasta, tomatoes, corn, mint and olive oil in a bowl.
- Slice the lamb into thin rounds and fold through the pasta.
- Divide between 2-4 serving bowls, top with a dollop of hummus.
This basic recipe is very versatile, and you can play around with it. If you have no cans of corn in the pantry, throw in some red kidney beans instead. No mint? Use parsley if you have it in the garden.