1 person made this
This Paella is like a very meaty risotto - just add the spice mix to the stock, and away you go! Lovely.
2 teaspoons Herbie's Spices Paella Spice Blend
4 cups chicken or fish stock
1/3 cup olive oil
2 half chicken breasts
2-3 cloves garlic, crushed
1 red capsicum, sliced
1 1/2 cups rice
1 swordfish steak, cut into pieces
12 anchovy fillets
2 tomatoes, peeled and chopped
1 cup shelled peas
8 baby octopus
12 green prawns
- Add paella mix to hot stock and set aside.
- Heat oil in frypan and brown chicken on both sides - remove, cut into 4 pieces each.
- Add garlic and capsicum, fry until soft, then add rice, stirring to coat.
- Add stock, decorate with chicken pieces, fish, anchovies, tomatoes and peas.
- Cook, lightly covered for 20-25 minutes, adding remaining seafood - baby octopus and prawns - towards the end of cooking and serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate