1 person made this
This laksa is quick to prepare as all the spice ingredients are already combined for you. No more take-away laksa once you've discovered this.
1 tablespoon peanut oil
2 tablespoons (7g each) Herbie's Spices Laksa Mix
1/2 chopped onion
500ml chicken, fish or vegetable stock
1/2 teaspoon shrimp paste (belacan), optional
400ml coconut cream
250g chicken, tofu or seafood (sliced)
100g bean sprouts
200g Asian noodles (cooked and drained)
1/2 tablespoon each fresh Vietnamese mint and coriander leaf
- Heat oil in pot, add laksa mix and stir into paste.
- Add onion, stir for 2 minutes.
- Add stock (up to 750ml for a less creamy soup) and shrimp paste, bring to boil.
- Add coconut cream and chicken, seafood or tofu and simmer gently for 10 minutes or until cooked.
- Add bean sprouts, cooked Asian noodles, Vietnamese mint and coriander leaves, heat through and serve.
Vegetarian Laksa Mix
Herbie's Spices Laksa Mix is totally vegetarian; most laksa pastes have shrimp in them.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate