1 / 1 Picture by:
- 2 tablespoons Herbie's Spices Native BBQ Spice Mix
- 2 chicken breast fillets (or one kangaroo loin fillet can be used)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/4 cup of orange juice or pouring cream
Preparation:5min › Cook:15min › Ready in:20min
- Sprinkle half a tablespoon of spice mix over each side of the chicken breasts, pressing on firmly. The moisture in the chicken will make the spices stick.
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a pan and cook the chicken breast fillets until golden brown each side, remove to a warm plate.
- Deglaze the pan with either the orange juice or cream. Add salt to taste, stir until smooth and well coloured.
- Pour over cooked chicken and serve immediately.
Native BBQ Spice Mix
Native BBQ Spice Mix is a mix of coriander seed, salt, wattleseed, lemon myrtle leaves and other spices.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!