1 / 1 Picture by: Albertacf
White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut Oat Biscuits
Serves : 48
- 125g butter, softened
- 1/2 cup (125g) white sugar
- 1/2 cup (90g) packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 1/2 cups (185g) plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 1/2 cups (185g) rolled oats
- 1 cup chopped white chocolate
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
Preparation:20min › Cook:12min › Ready in:32min
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Grease baking trays.
- In a large bowl cream together the butter, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth. Mix in the egg then stir in the vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda; stir into the creamed mixture.
- Mix in the oats, white chocolate and macadamia nuts until evenly distributed.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto the prepared baking trays.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven or until edges are toasted. For crisper biscuits bake longer.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!