1 / 1 Picture by: handbanana
- 750g chicken mince
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon rice wine
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 pinch salt and white pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
Preparation:20min › Cook:35min › Ready in:55min
- Preheat the griller to medium.
- In a large bowl mix together the chicken mince, garlic, egg white, rice wine, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, fish sauce, sugar, salt, pepper, cornflour and sesame oil.
- Form the mixture into small balls and thread onto skewers 3 or 4 at a time. Place on a baking tray or grilling rack.
- Grill for 15 to 20 minutes turning occasionally until cooked through.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!