1 / 1 Picture by: L. Horst
Banana and Strawberry Cake
- 1/4 cup yoghurt
- 3/4 cup diced strawberries
- 1/4 cup (65ml) milk
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 cup (220g) white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups (185g) plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
Preparation:20min › Cook:1hour › Ready in:1hour20min
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Lightly grease a 23x13cm bread tin.
- Place yoghurt, strawberries, milk, bananas and orange juice in blender or food processor; puree until smooth. Mix in sugar, nutmeg and vanilla.
- In a medium bowl sift together flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda. Stir flour mixture to the smoothie mixture until batter is smooth. Pour into prepared tin.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted into centre of loaf comes out clean.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!