- 1 1/4 cups (155g) plain flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 cup pureed extra-firm tofu
- 1 cup (250ml) soy milk
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup (125ml) water
Preparation:10min › Cook:15min › Ready in:25min
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder and sea salt; set aside.
- Whisk together the tofu, soy milk, canola oil and water. Gradually whisk the flour mixture into the tofu mixture, making sure to beat out all lumps between additions.
- Heat a lightly oiled frypan over medium-high heat. Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the frypan and cook until lightly browned on the bottom. Flip and cook until lightly browned on the other side. Repeat with remaining batter.
These are delicious. I made small pancakes like girdle scones and we ate them with Olivio spread and jam. Lovely! Thanks - 28 Nov 2010
Altered ingredient amounts. Added 1 Tablespoon of Splenda and used firm silken Tofu. - 28 Nov 2010