1 / 1 Picture by: mominml
Double Choc Chip and Macadamia Biscuits
Makes: 48 biscuits
- 2 1/4 cups (280g) plain flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 250g unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup (120g) brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (165g) white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup (115g) chopped dry roasted macadamia nuts
Preparation:15min › Cook:12min › Ready in:27min
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C. Sift together the flour, bicarb soda and salt; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time then stir in the vanilla. Gradually blend in the sifted ingredients. Mix in the white chocolate and dark chocolate chips and macadamia nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking trays.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven or until golden brown. Allow biscuits to cool on baking tray for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Love it, easy, tasty, great for days when you NEED chocolate. Just make sure to leave plenty of room for these to spread while cooking - 11 Jul 2010
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!