1 / 1 Picture by: gooberette
Chicken Pasta with Bacon
Serves : 6
- 1 (500g) packet fusilli pasta
- 250g bacon
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite sized pieces
- 3/4 cup (190ml) white wine
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
Preparation:15min › Cook:45min › Ready in:1hour
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Place bacon in a large, deep frypan. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Set bacon aside to drain on paper towels. Drain all but 1 tablespoon bacon fat, then saute chicken until no longer pink and juices run clear. Cut bacon into pieces and return to frypan. Stir in wine and tomatoes. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Simmer until tomatoes are cooked, about 20 minutes. Serve sauce over cooked pasta.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!