Cheese and Herb Chicken Meatballs
- 500g chicken mince or turkey mince
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup garlic and herb light cream cheese
- 1/4 cup (30g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dry breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon crushed red chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preparation:20min › Cook:20min › Ready in:40min
- Preheat an oven to 230 degrees C. Line a rimmed baking tray with aluminium foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine the chicken, eggs, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, chilli flakes, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, vegetable oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl; mix well. Form mixture into 20 meatballs; place on prepared tray.
- Cook in centre of preheated oven until juices run clear, 17 to 18 minutes.
Fresh garlic may be substituted if you do not have garlic powder.
wow loved these rissoles even the kids did as well. The only thing I changed was I left out the oil - 11 Feb 2013
Very easy to make, family loved the chicken mince with a bit of chilli was a nice change! - 04 Feb 2014