1 / 1 Picture by: Stacy
Chanterelle Mushroom Tarts
Serves : 12
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 large eschalots, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 250g chanterelle mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons reduced fat milk
- 60g grated Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 slices pancetta, diced
- 24 tart shells
Preparation:15min › Cook:30min › Ready in:45min
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees C.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add eschalots and gently cook until they begin to brown. Add garlic and mushrooms and cook until tender. Deglaze pan with brandy and season with thyme, parsley, salt and pepper. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine egg, milk, Swiss cheese, cream cheese and pancetta. Fold in mushroom mixture. Spoon evenly into tart shells and place on baking tray.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until filling is set.
Pretty good, but next time I will add more Swiss cheese, cream cheese, and bacon. - 29 Sep 2008
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!