1 / 1 Picture by: AllrecipesPhotos
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup (115g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 200g breadcrumbs
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 350g tomato pasta sauce
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
Preparation:15min › Cook:30min › Ready in:45min
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees C.
- Pour beaten eggs into a shallow dish or bowl. In another shallow dish or bowl, mix together the grated Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs. Dip chicken breasts into beaten egg, then into breadcrumb mixture to coat.
- In a large frypan, heat oil over medium high heat. Add coated chicken and saute for about 8 to 10 minutes each side, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
- Pour tomato sauce into a lightly greased 23x33 inch baking dish. Add chicken, then place a slice of cheese over each breast and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!