1 / 1 Picture by: AllrecipesPhotos
Slow Cooker Lasagne
Serves : 10
- 500g lean beef mince
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 (750g) jar tomato pasta sauce
- 1 (140g) tub tomato paste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 400g lasagne sheets
- 350g cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup (60g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 450g grated mozzarella cheese
Preparation:20min › Cook:4hours › Ready in:4hours20min
- In a large frypan over medium heat cook the mince, onion and garlic until brown. Add the tomato sauce, tomato paste, salt and oregano and stir until well incorporated. Cook until heated through.
- In a large bowl mix together the cottage cheese, grated Parmesan cheese and grated mozzarella cheese.
- Spoon a layer of the meat mixture onto the bottom of the slow cooker. Add a double layer of the uncooked lasagna sheets. Break to fit sheets into slow cooker. Top sheets with a portion of the cheese mixture. Repeat the layering of sauce, sheets, and cheese until all the ingredients are used.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting for 4 to 6 hours.
Very tasty, easy to prepare and walk away.. tastes even better the next day if theres any leftovers - 15 Oct 2011
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!