1 / 1 Picture by: AllrecipesPhotos
Bean and Ham Soup
- 1 ham bone with some meat
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 (410g) tin diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 (410g) tin kidney beans
- 3 potatoes, cubed
- 1 green capsicum, seeded and cubed
- 4 cups (1 litre) water
- 4 chicken stock cubes
Preparation:15min › Cook:6hours › Ready in:6hours15min
- Place the ham bone, onion, tomatoes, kidney beans, potatoes and green capsicum into a slow cooker. Dissolve the stock cubes in water and pour into the slow cooker.
- Cover then cook on High until warm. Reduce heat to Low and continue to cook for 5 to 6 hours.
This was delicious! Even my husband, who really hates capsicum, loved it. So much flavor! - 09 Oct 2013
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!