Baked Chicken with Olives
Serves : 4
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons garlic, diced
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 20 pitted green olives
Preparation:10min › Cook:30min › Ready in:40min
- Preheat an oven to 180 degrees C.
- Melt the butter in an oven-safe pan over medium heat. Stir the garlic, lemon juice and tarragon into the butter. Cook the chicken breasts in the butter mixture until evenly browned, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Add the olives to the pan.
- Transfer the pan to the preheated oven and bake until the chicken is no longer pink in the centre and the juices run clear, about 20 minutes.
Something else. I made my crunch salad with it to give it a more healthy meal as there was a bit of butter in this recipe. Crunchy Salad- beans, red cabbage,iceberg lettuce,crunch noodles,carrots and tomato with a drizzle of Praise DELI STYLE classic vinaigrette dressing enjoy! - 08 Jun 2010
Easy to make very nice husband and my 5 year old loved it - 08 Jun 2010