1 / 1 Picture by: Cnasca88
Cornflake Baked Chicken Breasts
Serves : 4
- 1 cup (250ml) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup (30g) crushed cornflakes
- 1 packet (35g) dry french onion soup mix
- 60g butter, melted
Preparation:10min › Cook:20min › Extra time:20min marinating › Ready in:50min
- Preheat an oven to 200 degrees C. Butter a baking dish.
- Whisk the sour cream, Dijon mustard, garlic and pepper together in a large bowl. Add the chicken and turn to make sure the breasts are well coated. Refrigerate 20 to 30 minutes.
- Combine the cornflakes and soup mix in a bowl. Gently press the chicken breasts into the cornflakes mixture to coat and shake off any excess. Place the coated breasts in the buttered baking dish. Drizzle the melted butter over the chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the chicken is golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!