1 / 1 Picture by:
Mars Bar and Twix Cake
- 5 king size Mars bars(TM)
- 2 Twix(TM) bars, chopped
- 125g butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 (400g) packet of plain, sweet biscuits, crushed
- 60g raisins
- 60g chopped hazelnuts
Preparation:15min › Cook:10min › Extra time:8hours chilling › Ready in:8hours25min
- In a bowl over simmering water, melt the Mars Bars. When fairly soft, stir in the melted butter.
- Butter a deep 23cm cake tin and coat with the crushed biscuits. Combine the remaining crushed biscuits with finely chopped Twix bars.
- Stir the eggs into the melted Mars bar mixture. Remove from heat and stir in biscuit/Twix mixture, raisins and hazelnuts, until well mixed.
- Pour into prepared dish. Chill 8 hours or overnight in refrigerator. Turn out onto a serving plate and cut to serve. Keep chilled.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!