Cajun Beef Burgers
- 500g beef mince
- 3 tablespoons dried breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 4 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- extra 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
Preparation:10min › Cook:15min › Ready in:25min
- Preheat barbecue to high.
- In a medium bowl, mix the mince, breadcrumbs, egg, spring onions, 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning and mustard. Form into 4 burgers.
- In a small bowl, blend the barbecue sauce and remaining teaspoon Cajun seasoning.
- Lightly oil the barbecue and cook the burgers 5 minutes each side, or until well done. Place a slice of cheese on each burger and allow to melt. Serve with seasoned barbecued sauce.
thanks the whole family enjoyed these simple and easy and tasty - 07 Feb 2010
Yummy burgers! Just the right amount of spice. Friend requested the recipe Will make again. - 25 Oct 2009
Just made these burgers for dinner.. lovely. Good quality bread rolls is a must though. - 28 Sep 2009