Indian Cauliflower and Chickpea Curry
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons medium-hot curry paste
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable stock
- 400g can chickpeas
- 1/2 large cauliflower
- 200g frozen peas
- 2 cups basmati rice to serve
- 1 tablespoons chopped coriander leaves to serve
- 4 tablespoons natural yoghurt to serve
Preparation:10min › Cook:15min › Ready in:25min
- Fry onion and curry paste, stir in tomatoes and stock and bring to boil. Simmer for 2 minutes. Add cauliflower, chickpeas and peas, simmer for 5 min. Add peas and simmer briefly.
- Serve with rice, chopped coriander and yoghurt.
A friend does this in a slow cooker and while the texture is much softer it is still sensational.
Altered ingredient amounts. 1/2 large cauliflower - 21 Jun 2010
There is no Cauliflower in the ingredients!!! - 20 Jun 2010