10 people made this
Simple and sweets, the perfect afternoon snack! Just two ingredients!
1/4 cup cinnamon sugar
1 sheet puff pastry (bought frozen)
Extra time:25min chilling ›
- Defrost the sheet of puff pastry until thawed. Whilst this is defrosting, cover a baking tray with baking paper. Preheat the oven on 200 degrees C on fan forced (if you have this option).
- Spinkle the cinnamon sugar onto one side of the puff pastry and roll over with a rolling pin to press in the sugar, repeat this for the other side of the pastry.
- Fold one edge of the pastry towards the centre 2cm, and repeat for the opposite end, do the same again and both ends should meet in the middle, fold over and slice sections around 1.5 cm wide.
- Place on the baking tray (flat) around 2cm apart (as they will spread in the oven) and place in the fridge to cool for 15 minutes.
- Remove them from the fridge and place into the oven, leave for 10 minutes or until spread out and golden brown. Leave to cool or eat warm and enjoy!
Serve with vanilla ice cream and warm mixed berries whilst still warm.
was absolutly delicous and sooooo simple to make!!!
- 20 Feb 2010
Write a review
Click on stars to rate