1 / 1 Picture by:
- 50g sugar
- 50mL milk
- 10g cocoa powder
- 1 tps glucose
- 1/4 tsp Sambal Oelek - amount depends on brand
- 300mL custard - commercial prepared or homemade
- 300mL thickened cream
Preparation:1min › Cook:5min › Extra time:1hour chilling › Ready in:1hour6min
- Place milk, sugar, cocoa, glucose and sambal in a small saucepan and warm until the sugar is dissolved. Cool the saucepan in some cold water.
- Shove it all together in your ice cream maker and whirl it until stiff. About 50 minutes.
- Eat soft or freeze in sealed containers or ice block molds.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!