Jaki's Carrot, Banana and Pineapple Cake
Makes: 1 25cm square cake approx
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup coconut
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- 1/2 tin crushed pineapple
- 3/4 cup walnuts/almonds (optional)
- 3 med bananas mashed
- 2 cups carrots grated
- 10 tablespoons canola oil (any will do)
Preparation:15min › Cook:45min › Ready in:1hour
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Put all ingredients into a bowl and mix until combined.
- Pour into greased 25cm cake tin and put into oven, cook for 45 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
- Turn out onto cake rack, cool then ice with desired icing. I find lemon cream cheese icing works really well.
Absolutely delicious! I am known for this cake now - great for using those old bananas and so refreshing! Looks and tastes GREAT! - 08 Nov 2010
Awesome cake, I love one bowl chuck it all together recipes. This ticks all the boxes! - 11 Apr 2014
- 08 Nov 2010