1 / 1 Picture by: spookylean
Creamy Chicken Curry
bundymum Western Australia, Australia
Serves : 4
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced
- 750g skinless chicken thigh fillets (or skinless chicken breast), cubed
- 4 - 5 Large cubed potatoes (semi cooked - optional)
- 2 green apples, peeled and cubed
- 2 Tb butter
- 2 Tb plain flour
- 1 Tb curry powder
- 3 Tb chicken stock powder
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 300 mLs cream
- 1 1/4 C water
Preparation:10min › Cook:20min › Ready in:30min
- In a large frypan, fry onion and apples in butter.
- Once onion is brown add flour, curry powder, stock, pepper and cream
- Add potatoes, chicken and water
- Stir and simmer until potato and chicken are cooked - about 15-20 mins.
- Serve with rice.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!