1 / 1 Picture by: spookylean
Creamy Chicken Curry
bundymum Western Australia, Australia
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced
- 750g skinless chicken thigh fillets (or skinless chicken breast), cubed
- 4 - 5 large cubed potatoes (semi cooked - optional)
- 2 green apples, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon plain flour
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 3 tablespoon chicken stock powder
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 300ml cream
- 1 1/4 cup water
Preparation:10min › Cook:20min › Ready in:30min
- In a large frypan, fry onion and apples in butter.
- Once onion is brown add flour, curry powder, stock, pepper and cream.
- Add potatoes, chicken and water.
- Stir and simmer until potato and chicken are cooked - about 15-20 mins.
- Serve with rice.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!