- Wash cos lettuce, chop or break and put in bowl; wash the celery, chop thinly and put in bowl.
- Peel and chop the mushrooms; chop green beans and put both in a hot pan with butter/oil to lightly fry, stir occasionally.
- Peel carrot, then instead of chopping, continue to peel the carrot, but allow the flesh to fall in to the bowl (this is easier to eat and looks nicer)
- When mushrooms and beans are lightly fried, put in to bowl. Add more butter/oil to pan and fry 2 eggs in the same pan
- Put olives into bowl and lightly toss salad....put fried eggs ontop of salad then drizzle soy sauce over salad.
The pan will be hot when it is time to crack egg in to it, dont worry of it gets slightly messy in the pan, it is nicer when it is broken up in the salad anyway
Egg can be boiled or cooked another way if desired, it will add to cooking time though