- 500g mince meat
- 300g red kidney beans
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 jar (200g) taco sauce (mild, medium or hot)
- 300g grated cheese (approx)
- 1 packet corn chips
- 100g sour cream
Preparation:1min › Cook:20min › Ready in:21min
- Brown mince meat.
- Rinse red kidney beans.
- Once mince meat is browned add taco seasoning and mix.
- Add taco sauce and mix.
- Add red kidney beans.
- Heat through.
- Transfer mince mixture to ceramic (heat proof) dish.
- Top with cheese and grill.
- Serve with corn chips, guacamole and sour cream.
I add the corn chips to serve as I prefer them to be crisp rather than soggy, however, you can add them to the ceramic dish before adding the mince mixture.
i loved it but the kids loved it more than me until they found the kidney beans lol - 11 Sep 2011