1 / 1 Picture by:
- 100 ml vegetable oil (for deep-frying the tofu)
- 50g dried tofu skin stick, cut into 5 cm lengths
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 5 slices fresh ginger root
- 4 dried shiitake mushrooms, soaked in hot water for 20 minutes, cleaned
- 100g fresh mushroom, cleaned and thinly sliced
- 25g bamboo shoot, thinly sliced
- 20g dried black fungus, soak in hot water for 20 minutes, remove stalks, cleaned
- 30ml water
- 50g mung bean vermicelli
- 2 tablespoons preserved tofu sauce (or oyster sauce)
- 1 pinch msg (optional)
- 1 pinch salt
Preparation:30min › Cook:30min › Ready in:1hour
- Pour in 100 ml vegetable oil into a wok and heat to medium hot. Add tofu skin stick. Reduce the heat to medium-low immediately. Quickly flip and fry the tofu evenly and thoroughly until expanded. Remove with chopsticks and place into warm water until soft. Drain.
- Soak the mung bean vermicelli in warm water until soft, drain. Place the bamboo shoots into boiling water and cook for 2 minutes, drain. Squeeze the water from soaked mushrooms, then cut into thick slices.
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in the wok to medium-high, add the ginger slices and stir-fry for 15 seconds. Add the fried tofu sticks, fresh mushrooms, soaked mushrooms and bamboo shoots and then stir fry for another 30 seconds. Add cabbage and black fungus, and stir fry for 1 minute. Add water, mung bean vermicelli, preserved tofu sauce, MSG, and salt. Stir well. Switch the heat to medium-low, and cook for 6 minutes. Serve hot.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!