1 / 1 Picture by: gema
Guacamole with Pomegranate Seeds
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
- 2 jalapeno or green chillies
- 1 lime, juiced (or more to taste)
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- sea salt to taste
Preparation:5min › Ready in:5min
- In a food processor, combine the avocado, chillies, lime juice and salt. Process until smooth.
- Transfer to a small bowl, gently stir in 1/4 cup of the pomegranate seeds and top with the rest of them. Serve immediately with corn chips.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!