1 / 1 Picture by: gema
Best Mexican guacamole
Serves : 4
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and cut
- 2 jalapeno or green chillies
- 1 lime, juiced (or more to taste)
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- Sea salt to taste
Preparation:5min › Ready in:5min
- In a food processor, combine the avocado, chillies, lime juice and salt. Mix until smooth.
- Transfer to a small bowl, gently stir in ¼ cup of the pomegranate seeds and top with the rest of them. Serve immediately with corn chips.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
Tell others what you thought of this recipe!